Website Molson Coors Beverage Company
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to brew beverages that unite people to celebrate all life’s moments. We’ve been brewing iconic brands for over 350 years and are now proud to be offering a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle.
We are Talent Brewers with our culture rooted in our core values. We believe in our brands and our people, and that diversity WITH inclusion is the key to a winning team culture. We want you to join our team of brand ambassadors who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get excited about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of ESG (Environmental, Social & Governance) Analyst working in Milwaukee, WI, you will be part of the ESG team within the Supply Chain function. The person will be responsible for collecting, analyzing, and reporting progress on the company’s Our Imprint 2025 goals and will support the broader ESG program by helping to implement and develop strategies that enable Molson Coors to have a positive social and environmental impact across the globe. The position is viewed as a critical resource to help communicate Molson Coors’ sustainability progress to our internal and external stakeholders, including creating the company’s annual sustainability report, responding to ESG surveys, and consolidating the sustainability data into succinct scorecards and presentations.
- Support sustainability data management through collecting, analyzing, and reporting the global Molson Coors’ social and environmental impact data.
- Support annual sustainability reporting, including the CDP Climate and Water surveys, adhering our data to ESG frameworks, like GRI and TCFD, and responding to ESG questionnaires.
- Contribute to the development of sustainability-related materials and content for external communications and internal employee education.
- Refine data collection methodologies and create a process of continuous improvement to track and share our sustainability data with greater frequency accurately.
- Strong attention to detail, data accuracy, and the ability to consolidate multiple sources of information into a cohesive story.
- A bachelor’s degree with a preferred focus on Sustainability Management, Environmental Science, Engineering OR equivalent experience (4+ years) in Sustainability Management, Engineering or Environmental Science field
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in data analytics, environmental sustainability, or project management
- Working knowledge of sustainability reporting frameworks, including GRI, SASB, TCFD, and CDP
- Strong data management and analytical skills, including experience with sustainability software tools and/or database management, a plus
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team-oriented environment across the globe
- Demonstrated passion for the environment, sustainability, community affairs, or related field
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities
- You build relationships and collaborate to get to the desired outcome
- You take accountability for results – acting with integrity and honoring commitments
- You have a thirst for learning – you are always looking for ways to learn and help one another grow
- You exhibit our core values
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance including a hybrid work model of 3 days in the office
- We care about our People and Planet and have challenged ourselves with stretch goals around our key priorities
- We care about our communities, and play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks, giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Engagement with a variety of Employee Resource Groups, which can provide volunteer opportunities, leadership experience, and networking through the organization
- Ability to grow and develop your career centered around our First Choice Learning opportunities
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401k option with incredible employer match, generous paid time off plans, an engaging Wellness Program, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with amazing resources
- On site Pub, access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events and, of course… free beer and beverages!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
To apply for this job please visit jobs.molsoncoors.com.