- This event has passed.
2021 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Summit DEI at 5 Years: A 360° View
October 26 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EDT
Reflecting on the accomplishments of the first five years of the University’s strategic plan for diversity, equity, and inclusion with the Voices of the Staff DEI Team.
- Dr. David Brown, Associate Vice President & Associate Dean for Health Equity and Inclusion at Michigan Medicine
- Lauren Davis, Director of Diversity, Equity and Community, School for Environment and Sustainability
- Nicole Figueroa, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Resilience and Wellbeing Nurse Leader, Michigan Medicine Nursing
- Dr. Robert Sellers, Vice Provost for Equity and Inclusion & Chief Diversity Officer Moderator
- Dr. Jessica Garcia, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Manager for the College of Literature, Sciences, and the Arts.