- Daniel Gonzalez-Kreisberg (Erb ’14), MBA/MS Sustainable Systems
- Lawrence Han (Erb ’14), MBA/MS Environmental Policy and Planning
- Jonathan Huynh (Erb ’13), MBA/MS Sustainable Systems
- Javier Rivera (Erb ’14), MBA/MS Sustainable Systems
Summary of Project Idea:
Banorte is the third largest Mexican bank and has also presence in the US through the Texas based InterNational Bank and the remittance companies Motran and Uniteller. Banorte currently wants to define a sustainability strategy for the InterNational Bank (INB) as a key component of integrating INB into Banorte.
Leveraging Banorte’s environmental and social governance expertise in Mexico the master project team is expected to deliver a 3-5 year sustainability strategy (roadmap) that will serve as a key component to further integrate the INB into Banorte.
The sustainability strategy is expected to address the main materiality issues faced today by the INB while at the same time serve as a common cultural link between Banorte and INB in order to continue fostering corporate culture integration and environmental/social stewardship between the two banks.
SNRE Program Areas:
- Environmental Policy and Planning
- Behavior, Education, and Communication
- Sustainable Systems