The Institute awards scholarships to entering students with the objective of recruiting a student population with diverse backgrounds and exceptional records of professional, academic and community accomplishments. New students are eligible to apply if they have applied to both Ross and SNRE, and have been admitted to at least one school.
Awards are made on a rolling basis, so students are advised to apply as soon as they are eligible. Scholarship amounts vary, and not every student will receive an award. Awards are disbursed as tuition credits during a student’s third year in the MBA/MS program.
Several funding opportunities are available through the Erb Institute for current students. We support a wide range of activities that promote the intellectual, personal and professional development of our students, including:
- Prototyping for social enterprise start-ups
- Competing at case competitions
- Exploring renewable energy technologies and business models
- Interning at governments and nonprofits during the summer
- Reporting on international conferences
- Exceptional service to the Erb community
Please stay tuned for specific funding announcements once you’ve joined the Erb community. As funds from our generous donors for these activities are limited, we encourage students to seek out additional sources of aid and awards.