At the Erb Institute, we believe in continuously building and strengthening our stakeholder community. This practice both improves the quality and relevance of our research and teaching, and increases the value we deliver to our partners and society at large. If you are interested in learning more about opportunities to become involved with us, we would like to hear from you.
- Become an MBA/MS Student – The Erb Institute is continuously seeking intelligent and inspired individuals who are interested in cultivating the knowledge and skills required to be world-class managers and sustainability-driven agents of change in the corporate, nonprofit or public sectors. Read More
- Become a Ph.D. Student – The Erb Institute advises a select number of Ph.D. students interested in pursuing an academic career focused on research and teaching in the field of global sustainable enterprise. Read More
- Become a Post-Doctoral Fellow – We are now inviting applications from qualified candidates who are at the beginning of their academic careers. Read More
- Become a Visiting Faculty Fellow – The Erb Institute periodically hosts visiting faculty who are esteemed experts in the field of global sustainable enterprise. Read More
- Sponsor a Ross MAP or SNRE Masters Project – Many organizations have benefited from sponsoring these for-credit projects, which give students valuable experience and deliver superior results to the host organization.
- Hire a Summer Intern or Recent Graduate – Our students have brought cutting-edge knowledge and leadership skills to hundreds of organizations throughout the world. These organizations include small nonprofits, multinational corporations, government agencies, entrepreneurial start-ups and large NGOs. Read More
- Give to the Institute – The Erb Institute succeeds because of the generous financial support of individuals, families, corporations and foundations. Without this support, the Institute and its programs would not exist and we would be unable to create a positive impact for our world. Read More